Meticulously restored vintage historic home on 2.847 acres in quaint, charming downtown Oxford. Close proximity to Duke University Hospital, Kerr Lake, and I-85. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, whose story began in 1820. Upon arrival, the homesite provides the perfect setting for the elegant symmetry of the Georgian/Federal style architecture perfectly contrasted by the graceful curved driveway. Once inside the passion for preservation is evident in the grand foyer with 10’ ceilings, hand hewn woodwork and the original heart of pine floors. The most notable formal design hallmarks the colonial style with heavy timbers pegged together and 4 fireplaces. The upscale kitchen has heart of pine cabinets, hand-crafted island, JennAir gas cooktop and double ovens. Modern convenience of a 3 car oversized garage is a plus.Roof replaced in 2011-2012. Walkable to quaint, friendly downtown Oxford with hints of its agricultural past. Enjoy the intimate atmosphere of Tobacco Wood Brewing, locally owned Strong Arm Baking Company, and The Hub. Peruse through the art, antiques and fashion shops.
Single Family, Traditional
3,428 sq. ft
Not in a Subdivision
Granville - West Oxford
Granville - Mary Potter Intermediate
Granville - Webb
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,428 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Elec. Dryer HU,Garage Opener,Wall Oven
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Inside Entrance,Outside Entrance,Unfinished Bsmt
- Gas Logs,In Bedroom,In Living Room,In Master Bedroom,Masonry,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- 10Ft+ Ceiling,9 Ft Ceiling,Bookshelves,Granite Counter Tops,Smoke Alarm,Smooth Ceilings,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Circular Drive,DW/Concrete,Entry/Rear,Parking Pad,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Porch,National Historic Desg,Out Building,Porch,Storage Shed,Storm Doors. Hardwood Trees,Landscaped,Wooded Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price